ABYSS - Black Blue
ABYSS - the sports and diver's watch
Active in Style. Without compromise. The ABYSS is your stylish companion in your element, whether in the water, on land or in the air. Everyday - sporty, elegant, functional.
- Two-colour ceramic bezel in jet black and royal blue
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with date magnifier
- Screw-in crown and case
- Japanese automatic precision movement with 21 jewels
- Solid 316L stainless steel case, satin-finished and polished
- Fluorescent indices and hands
- Water resistant to 200 m
- Warranty of 3 years
Strap - available in 2 versions:
- Solid stainless steel strap, buckle with safety clasp and screwed links or
- Sporty rubber strap with stainless steel folding clasp and variable width adjustment, available in the colors royal blue, midnight black or carmine red
|Weight with stainless steel strap
|Weight with rubber strap
|Stainless steel strap
|20,0 / 16,0 mm
|26,0 / 20,0 mm
ABYSS - the stylish sports watch for all situations: in the office, during leisure time, when travelling or doing sports - even when diving. The bezel made of high-quality ceramic and the sapphire crystal are scratch-resistant. The ceramic bezel is coloured in an elaborate process.
The automatic movement is a Japanese precision movement from Miyota with 21 jewels and a long power reserve of 42 hours. Moisture and dust can not harm the movement thanks to the screw-down crown and watch back. Whatever you do, your ABYSS will join you!
Do you like it timeless and always stylish? Then choose the solid stainless steel strap. The safety clasp prevents it from being opened accidentally, no matter what you are doing.
A sporty image is your thing? Then the rubber strap is your choice. Thanks to the clasp with variable width adjustment, it fits every wrist. You don't cut the strap to adjust the width to your wrist, you just open the clasp and adjust the strap to the desired length. The protruding part of the strap slides under the clasp. That's it.
Uhrzeit mit positivem Impact: Für jede gekaufte Uhr
we plant a tree in the rainforest.